Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

RUSSELL WILSON

Photo:  Kevin Casey/Getty Images

Great stuff here from Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson:

“The biggest thing is what you do every day. When you wake up, is it always turned on, or do you have to figure it out? For me, I’m such a self-motivator that every time I wake up, every time that I drive to the facility, it’s already on and never really shuts off for me. And being a quarterback, the other ten guys in the huddle, how can I make them better? And being selfless. You have to have that sacrifice at the end of the day. Some things you sometimes may not want to do, but you have to do them to be prepared and when you’re prepared, you’re never nervous. That’s the big thing about tonight (Final Four).”

The link can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment